SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Pavilion store.
To contribute actively to the store sales by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the store, including sales, after-sales service, inventory movements and in-store visual merchandising
- Providing exemplary customer service, ensuring high standards of service excellence
- Actively developing new clients and consistently strengthening existing client relationships
- Minimum SPM certification with 2-4 years relevant sales experience preferably within the fashion & accessories industry
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Experience in customer service / hotel industry with high potential will also be considered
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.