SAINT LAURENT Store Staff
Saint Laurent - Temporary
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Store Staff who will report to Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Canton Road.
As a Store Staff of Saint Laurent your role will be required to support daily operation in the stockroom by organizing and managing proper display of goods and merchandise. You will also be responding to daily ad hoc issues whenever is in need.
- Provides courteous service to customers and handles customers' enquiries
- Displays goods as instructed and ensures all merchandise on display are in order
- Assists in maintaining daily operations of stockroom
- Undergraduate student in any discipline
- Experience in retail store operations is highly preferred
- Enthusiasm for fashion industry
- Good command of spoken Chinese & English
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong