BALENCIAGA E-Commerce Account Manager | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Primary Point of Contact
- Serve as the primary point of contact between all Partners and Balenciaga
- Coordinate internal teams to deliver best in class service for our partners across operations, supply planning, brand marketing, content, merchandising, etc.
- Business Analysis
- Perform in-depth analysis of business performance by partner on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Monitor operational KPIs impacting sales performance
- Recommend strategy and actions to achieve sales plan and all operational KPIs
- Offer Presentation & Optimization
- Manage asset sharing, product mapping and coordinate product launches on each partner’s website
- Ensure the accuracy of product pages on partners’ sites, including images, pricing, categorization, and descriptions
- Optimize product availability by following the offer by partner, monitoring stock levels and working closely with the Balenciaga Buying team to trigger replenishments and to determine seasonal buying guidelines
- Perform regular site and reporting audits and communicate issues to Partner, monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on marketing initiatives in line with guidelines
- Operations & Service
- Liaise daily/weekly/monthly with retail and warehouse partners on operational topics, including technical issues, to ensure that order fulfillment is smooth and performance KPIs are met
- Deliver framework, guidelines and standards to create consistencies across e-retail ecosystem to deliver best in-class customer experience and oversee quality control of e-retail business
- Establish processes to monitor and manage booking requests, delivery statuses, stock integrations, RTVs, stock discrepancies and physical inventory takes, in partnership with Inventory Control and Warehouse teams (internal and external)
- Conduct deep-dive analyses into ad-hoc operational issues impacting business performance. Recommend and coordinate actions to address them, and see through implementation of resolution.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of previous e-retail, e-commerce, or marketplace management with wholesale experience in a fast-paced, ideally luxury/fashion environment
- Demonstrated success in a similar role within other fashion companies (luxury a plus)
- Demonstrated success with developing and deploying process improvements and workflow enhancements
- Comfortable with analytics, retail math, knows how to draw clear explanations and conclusions from data
- Capable of crafting clear and compelling presentations and communications
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and leverage product and financial reports to drive business
- Outstanding communication and influence skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs, having advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud or other ecommerce platforms, working knowledge of OMS and WMS flows, as well as PIM and IT or customer service ticketing systems
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must work on-site in New York City office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s New York team as an E-Commerce Account Manager who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America