BALENCIAGA Project Manager, Store Planning | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Oversee and coordinate all architectural and construction activities involved with the creation or renovation of new DOS boutiques.
- Partner with the Finance team to finalize budgets.
- Collaborate with the Legal/Real Estate teams to finalize contracts.
- Establish contact with architectural teams to obtain location drawings, guidelines and all other necessary technical start-up information.
- Collect start-up information from corporate and local involved parties that are necessary to develop the design, following company commercial requirements.
- Coordinate with WW Architecture team and Director of Store Planning to prepare location lay-out to match planned retail sales and organize internal review with all necessary parties.
- Prepare Capex and Cost reports which are to be updated regularly, parallel to the project development.
- Support Director with negotiations and bidding process; supervise their activities and outcomes.
- Partner on general and millwork contractors: evaluate tender documents and offers and coordinate work assignments.
- Evaluate consultant and contractor drawings to ensure consistency with projects and concepts.
- Visit construction sites and prepare all necessary reports: from setting-out to punch list completion and opening, to ensure quality of building construction and millwork installation, identifying outstanding issues and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Collect drawings and keep records of the evolution of the store opening.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Architecture or a related Engineering field (Bachelor’s degree or similar).
- 7-10 years of relevant luxury retail experience.
- Skilled in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Photoshop & all Microsoft Office programs.
- Detail oriented, proactive and highly organized.
- Able to quickly shift from design creativity to management.
- Skilled at making decisions and solving problems when necessary while working independently, but also collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines while self-motivating.
- Able to travel
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s corporate team as a Store Planning, Project Manager who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America