BALENCIAGA Store Planning Intern | New York City - FALL 2022
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
NEW YORK - United States of America
Participate in the development and execution of our store design concept by partnering with our Paris-based design team and local Store Planning Department to catalogue fixtures, source materials and finishes, and create standard CAD drawings and details.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Develop standard CAD fixture blocks
- Develop materials library
- Source US/Canada base manufacturers/distributors for European products
- Standardize lighting specifications
- Update store plans and specifications to facilitate Retail Operations and Merchandising needs
- Support for special projects (pop ups, art installations, etc.)
- Produce Executive presentations
WHO YOU ARE
- Architecture/Interior Design student with an interest in Retail Store Design
- Passionate about fashion and creative store environments
- High-level use of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino or other 3D software
- Curious about building materials technology and Sustainability
- A motivated and proactive thinker
- Ability to receive academic credit
- Able to work from our NYC office
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Store Planning team as an intern who will support drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every member to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Part time
- Nord America
- United States of America