BOTTEGA VENETA Director of E-Commerce
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a regional E-Commerce Director as part of our dynamic team in New York.
How you will contribute:
- Drive and monitor P&L of BottegaVeneta.com and all the relevant KPIs for the digital business (Traffic, CR, OV, Net Sales, AOV, AIV, AIPO) on a regional level.
- Responsible for the business generated by Bottega Veneta’s website (Bottegaveneta.com) and by the digital marketplaces where the brand is active, from a regional and omnichannel perspective.
- Define together with the WW E-Commerce Merchandising Team the OTB, the merchandising strategy and execution for BottegaVeneta.com
- Support and constructively challenge the development strategy of the site, in terms of front end and back end features, in conjunction with the Global team
- Act as an Omnichannel Ambassador for the local market teams and lead the Omnichannel strategy regionally
- Build strong synergies with Retail, Marketing, CRM, Logistics by defining and implementing strategies and processes to create and improve the customer multi-channel experience, offline and online
- Liaise with local and global teams to propose and organize programs, performance marketing activations and CRM campaigns to maximize traffic, conversion and sales
- Monitor and report local e-com activities and analyse customer behaviour and pattern to identify different action plans, together with the global teams
- Monitor customer feedback and interaction with the brand: provide proposals and recommendations for improvements in order to provide the best e-commerce/omnichannel experience. This role is driving the customer experience through the several client-connecting mediums including the client service team and will have to ensure level of service from our Kering Services CRC hub.
- Align with HQ/Kering Digital and MIS teams in implementing new platform and tools etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred;
- 10+ years of experience in e-commerce/B2C platforms in the luxury/fashion industry;
- Omnichannel experience with web to store or web to contact center sales;
- You have a genuine interest in e-commerce, luxury fashion industry while being fashion forward;
- Strong knowledge of the performance marketing tools for the local market
- Good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce trends, competitive landscape and digital customer experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit, agility and focus on commercial results showing commitment, passion and drive/can do approach
- Excellent Problem solving, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills (team player)
- Experience with the SalesForce platform is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America