GUCCI Team Manager, New York Fifth Avenue
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
As a Gucci Team Manager, you will lead and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude.
You will lead from the selling floor, delivering real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals. You will develop and grow the talent within your team. The Team Manager will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers of the brand within the marketplace.
- Working on the selling floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience;
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensure their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of engagement is high;
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty providing leadership and guidance to all Client Advisors on shift;
- Lead morning briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives;
- Develop and lead cross category focus, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors;
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results, opportunities and developing action plans;
- Participate in attracting, recruiting, and onboarding a high performing team;
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; following up when needed.
- Lead and inspire your team to execute a superior client experience, ensuring each Client Advisor operates with a hospitality mindset;
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele;
- Achieve business objectives by utilizing the company consumer management client segmentation strategy;
- Full utilization of the various clienteling tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base;
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs;
- Monitor client advisor performance and work on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure clienteling excellence;
- Lead by example on the selling floor in embracing the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Manage the customer flow on the selling floor to ensure all clients are attended to and exceptional service is delivered;
- Manage and resolve customer service issues with the end goal of retaining the client relationship.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize prospect client development opportunities;
- Monitor monthly consumer management database reporting;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Lead and support company driven local events and product launches, ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming guidelines.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests to grow the business;
- Provide insights to Store Director and Visual Merchandising team to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring their awareness of market trends and competitors;
- Utilize digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, and other cross functional departments while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules, and leadership zoning, by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets in the back of house and front of house per the worldwide stock guidelines;
- Daily maintenance of the consignment program to ensure compliance and adherence to company policy and procedures;
- Responsible for tracking all special orders through merchandising communication;
- Weekly communication of bestseller needs through the Business Planning replenishment program.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service-related industry;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive client experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the fashion industry;
- Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $85,000.00 USD to $105,000.00 USD.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America