SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate San Juan
Saint Laurent - Regular
San Juan - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our dynamic boutique team.
The Sales Associate will actively contribute to boutiques’ sales performance and luxury environment by consistently providing exceptional client service. This position will represent the brand with integrity, professionalism, and embodiment of the Brilliant Basic principles. serve as a brand ambassador
- Demonstrates a sense ownership of the business by taking a proactive approach to selling and client relationships.
- Provide a consistent luxury client experience through the Brilliant Basic principles to all clients.
- Drive and exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales and KPI goals by cultivating and nurturing client relationships.
- Contribute to the overall success of the boutique through a team centric approach to client engagement.
- Stay informed of individual daily, weekly and monthly goals; develop strategic plans to positively impact individual business goals.
- Maintain the boutiques cleanliness, organizational and VM standards throughout the selling ceremony.
- Assistant in merchandising the salesfloor.
- Stay up to date on Loss Prevention & Operational guidelines to minimize losses for the boutiques.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 1-3 years of retail experience, luxury or contemporary preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to pivot priorities to meet deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Comfortable utilizing digital tools for communication and business analysis
- High level of integrity
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America