SAINT LAURENT Sr. Human Resources Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sr. HR Manager who will report to the VP of Human Resources as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems. You will also administer the compensation program; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO- 1 report annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information Systems records and compiles reports from database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Processes employee time cards ensuring information is accurate and complete; assists in payroll preparation.
- Precision, strong time management and organizational skills
- High availability and responsiveness
- Highly confidential, diplomatic and tactful
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America