BOTTEGA VENETA CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Leading the finance function for Mainland China with great senior stakeholder exposure. You will be working closely to business partner with non-financial stakeholders on both commercial and financial strategy. Taking responsibility for the corporate governance, monthly management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, driving investment analysis and providing key pieces of analysis to the wider team.
How you will contribute
- Produce the monthly management accounts with meaningful actionable insights and analytics
- Lead the budget and forecast process
- Long-term planning and strategy
- Business partnering with non-financial stakeholders to support business growth
- Drive efficiency measures and improve profitability working closely with marketing and sales teams
- Strengthen internal control and corporate governance
- Work closely with Opex Budget owners on costs savings via Indirect Procurement
- Work closely with Kering Shared Service Center to deliver finance system and process transformation, data integrity, accuracy, completeness as well as driving costs efficiency and service level improvement
Who you are
- Certified accountant with at least 15 years of Finance and Accounting experience of which at least 8 years of experience in a senior capacity at sizable organizations preferably in Retail Luxury Fashion industry
- Unwavering integrity, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent communication skills with experience in using SAP and Power BI Insights
- Have passion in driving transformation
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Enjoy challenging status quo, always aim high, taking the lead, always be proactive
- Enjoy coaching the finance team and elevating their skillset
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China