ALEXANDER McQUEEN Wholesale Account Manager - FIXED-TERM Opportunity
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Work under a FIXED-TERM CONTRACT as part of the Wholesale team for Italy and Southern Europe.
- Act as referent for assigned accounts on daily problems resolution.
- Contribute to define budgets for assigned clients and be responsible for applying the company’s strategic guidelines during sales campaigns.
- Monitor existing SIS in terms of orders, displays and periodical reports.
- Produce sales analysis on assigned accounts on an ad hoc basis.
- In coordination with line manager, support clients to resolve critical situations (e.g. low sales) to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Act as referent for Credit Department, Store Planning and Legal Department.
- Verify shipments on a regular basis, follow up on payments when needed.
- Monitor and check orders during sales campaigns, manage re-orders where appropriate.
- Ensure that the assigned area/accounts are complying with guidelines from Merchandising and Retail, and that all categories are properly represented in all doors.
- Conduct periodical visits to stores to better support existing clients, to do trainings and to evaluate potential new ones.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Preferred previous experience with Italian clients/market.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular.
- Sound logical, numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Full time