BALENCIAGA – E-Merchandiser Project Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You are responsible for the WW e-commerce business animation strategy in respect of marketing calendar, working closely with the relevant stakeholders, coordinating the full flow and assuring all the regions are fully involved and aligned.
How you will contribute
- Build the online calendar based on the buy, in collaboration with Buying, Regions, Communication, Image, CRM, Marketing and Social
- Align on daily/weekly basis with the relevant stakeholders to ensure the proper execution of the online calendar
- Share with Image and Content team the requirements for the assets needed to support the plan, overseeing the full flow to guarantee the target launch dates
- Coordinate and oversee the online collection launches at global level assuring the correct execution in the different regions
- Lead the e-business special activations from the scratch to the online launch
- Work closely with data & CRO Analyst to analyse the key performance indicators to optimize in coordination with the UX and UI team the business while ensuring high-level experience
- Challenge the regions on the main KPI to define an action plan to improve the business
- Be the main point of contact for all the activation related to the online customer and prospects
Who you are
- A person with minimum 5 years of experience in eCommerce / Digital environment
- Fluent in English
- Strong Team approach, able to collaborate with internal and external interlocutors
- Problem solver, able to drive process improvement
- Self motivated, able to work well independently and within a multi-functional, multi campus teams
- A professional with a business mindset and products sensibility
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to your professional development within the House and the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We support every employee in reaching their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga offers you:
- Fair compensation and benefits
- Internal mobility opportunity after 18 months in your position
- 3 paid volunteers’ days per year (To adapt per country)
- Flexible schemes including remote and on-site days each week
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, religion, culture, disability, class, sexual orientation and more - enriches both our employees and our clients experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select talents based on competencies and their alignment with our brand values. Setting people up for success is what we strive for. It is part of our interview process to review with you what success looks like in this role.
Balenciaga will offer an accessible experience for all applicants, including Disabled people. If you require any support or have specific accommodation requirements during the recruitment process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .Please note that this inbox will only be monitored for accessibility accommodations.
- Full time