BALENCIAGA Host | New Bond St
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
BALENCIAGA Host, New Bond St
We are currently seeking a Host who will report to the management team for our store in New Bond St. This is a 3 month fixed-term.
The Host is a key role, especially during busy peak periods of business. In summary, you will support the success of the store by ensuring that all guests receive a professional and excellent experience aligned with Balenciaga's precise standards.
How you will contribute
- Support the Sales team in delivering a best in class client experience to all who visit the boutique
- Assist the Sales team during Private Appointments
- Provide elevated queue management by engaging clients and providing a best in class welcome to the boutique
- Liaise with the Sales team to share key client information and to anticipate product selection
- Consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and be a representative of Balenciaga
Who you are
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to supporting your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United Kingdom