BALENCIAGA Store Manager | Brussels
Balenciaga - Regular
BRUSSEL - Belgium
BALENCIAGA Store Manager
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
BALENCIAGA Store Manager
We are currently seeking a Store Manager who will report to the Retail Manager for our new.
To develop the store's turnover by managing the sales team, expanding the customer-base and establishing customer loyalty, employing Balenciaga's sales strategy and image.
How you will contribute
- Store sales management: business report, follow-up and application of procedures, till supervision, sales support;
- Day-to-day management of the team (individual and group coaching, refocusing interview…) and weekly and monthly meetings;
- Development of customer portfolio: winning new customers, building a network, following up CRM, handling disputes;
- Personnel management: management of schedules, uniforms, analysis of human and material needs, recruitment interviews and induction of new recruits (introduction, product training, monitoring, assessment…);
- Guarantee the respect of the Retail Excellence program;
- Feedback (results, quality…), improvement proposals and action plans;
- Positioning and presentation of collections in accordance with the Merchandising policy;
- Analysis and follow-up of all sales and budget indicators;
- Participation in inventories according to procedure and search for differences;
- Follow-up and control of stock statuses, management of restocking;
- Management of repairs and rework;
- Assuring the management of the after sales service of the corners;
Who you are
- You have significant experience in team management, in store management and in the sale of luxury products;
- You have good social skills and a very good ability to listen, a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are willing and responsive;
- You are service-oriented and persuasive;
- You must have a customer portfolio and know local customers;
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools and a keen sense of product and fashion culture;
- You have worked in a fast past environment;
- Your English must be fluent and ideally a second language;
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.