BOTTEGA VENETA Architecture Store Planner Asia
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Architecture Store Planner as part of our dynamic Architecture team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Ensure that the projects in the region are delivered in alignment with Bottega Veneta’s new purpose, meeting both the aesthetic and business requirements.
- Oversee time/cost/quality control of all the stores projects assigned by the Regional Head of Architecture.
- Control the budget, the estimated cost, and the actual cost.
- Manage the entire process of the project, from layout to final delivery, doing project design proposal (façade, layout, structure study, lighting / flooring design, material selections, mock-ups…), respecting the store concept guidelines as well as the local requirements.
- Coordinate between local and regional teams, across departments, proactively generating clear communication and efficient processes.
- Develop and control project’s technical drawings with local suppliers (lightings, millworkers, loose furniture….) standardizing quality and details on regional suppliers and doing strategic surveillance of suppliers.
- Control the working schedule with local PM, and you will communicate and maintain daily relationships with them and with the suppliers to give the HQ’s directions and instructions.
- Support the Regional Head of Architecture to evolve the regional store network and Bottega’s image, fostering newness and reflect the context within which they are located.
- Support in the improvement for existing stores: supervising and improving before and after openings, maintaining once the stores are opened.
- Control, improve and update the technical bible.
- Control forecast, bulk order, logistic control.
- Supply and control material sample.
Who you are:
- 5 – 7 years of experience are required
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Interior Design)
- Knowledge of general Materials and Finishes
- Familiar with Basic Store Construction elements, formats and processes
- Experience in working with Consultants and Suppliers to Manufacture and Validate Prototypes.
- Ability to manage rollouts and track progress on multiple activities at one time
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Microsoft Office Package, Rhino, Keyshot, Blender and 3D Max
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time