BOTTEGA VENETA HR Cost Controlling & HRIS Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with the HR Controlling Team for all the topics concerning personnel costs and budget activities.
- Support the HR Controlling Team in performing the HR cost plan, forecast and budget and managing the monthly closure validation and variances analysis (actual vs forecast/budget)
- Monthly data uploading and maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems through periodic checks
- Support the HR Controlling Team in delivering timely and accurate monthly personnel cost reports and providing structured feedback on main topics and trends
- Participate in market and salary surveys
- Support HRIS (Human Resources Information System) activities linked to WORKDAY:
- New projects with the Group
- Collaborate with HR partners on the day by day activities linked to employees lifecycle processes (update organization, positions mapping, compensation)
- Training support
- Data consistency check in Workday
Who you are:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French is a plus
- Proficient in MS office particularly Excel
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time