BOTTEGA VENETA Packaging and Production Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Packaging & Production Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Supporting the Packaging team in daily activities;
- Developing knowledge of management systems/company applications;
- Interface with different offices at Bottega Veneta;
- Compilation of existing product bills of materials;
- Compilation of product specifications;
- Quality test management;
- Cataloguing and setting up historical archives;
- Support for all product development activities.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in product design or industrial design
- Proven interest for fashion and luxury
- Excellent use and knowledge of Microsoft office – particularly Excel
- Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite – particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge and use of PLM programs is a plus
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively, independently on multiple projects under tight timeframes
- Good interpersonal relationship and cooperative approach
- Availability to travel occasionally in Italy
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time