BOTTEGA VENETA Product Design Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Product Design Intern to support WW Store Planning Research & Development who will report to the Head of WW Architecture Newness Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support with the research of new materials and tools.
- Develop solutions to POP-UP and Store Design Challenges.
- Support on various daily tasks, including research, visualization and 3D rendering and modeling
- Assist in the creation, from conception to development, of ad hoc three-dimensional spaces with the aim of creating events or artistic intervention in various contexts (shops, pop-ups…)
- Support on the conception and design of new fixtures and solutions including Lighting, Flooring and Storefronts
- Maintaining Relevant Technical/Sample Documentation
- Liaising with Technical Consultants and Prototype Vendors
Who you are?
- Graduate from a Product Design, industrial Design or Architecture Course
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong Interest in architecture, art, luxury and retail
- Knowledge of general materials and finishes
- Fluent in English
- Software: Rhino, 3D Studio, KeyShot, Blender, Autocad, Photoshop & Microsoft Office Package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time