BOTTEGA VENETA WW PR & Communication Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW PR & Communication Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Articulate and formalise integrated PR strategies to support global, regional, and local initiatives for the brand.
- Deliver an omni-channel approach to PR to create compelling narratives, guide markets in local executions and ensure a consistent global brand message is delivered.
- Build and implement strategies for new product launches and major initiatives as well as strategic press plans for each region.
- Elaborate KPI setting for every initiative, prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis and reports to monitor effectiveness of implemented projects.
- Management of all regional PR teams in the execution of the annual and seasonal PR strategies.
- Coordination of worldwide PR teams with weekly, monthly calls to effectively address all PR needs and ensure consistent flow of information with other company divisions.
- Act as key contact person for all functional and operational PR activities.
- Management of all seasonal sample orders at global and regional levels.
- Oversee creation of all PR assets and toolkits (digital look book, press packages and product press releases).
- Effectively compile and manage guest-lists, flow and processes for related PR activities (shows and collections presentations, special projects etc).
- Implementation of PR showroom & product guidelines for all local press offices.
- Drive and compiles all PR-related reporting activities for senior management and to regional PR teams: including DMR for performance analysis, editorial reports (project/product launches, seasonal collection presentations), weekly best editorial overviews etc…
Who you are
- Minimum 6 years experience in PR in an international team
- Degree in Communication or Humanistic disciplines
- Proven record in a leading global fashion brand in the luxury industry
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills; good understanding of luxury industry language, flexibility in leveraging BV’s own language in interpersonal communication
- Team worker; able to understand different needs and good problem solving attitude
- Proactive thinker, able to streamline actions to different contexts when possible
- Strong organizational skills; excellent time management (able to work per priorities and meet deadlines)
- Precise and rigorous
- Excellent Computer skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time