BOUCHERON - Sales Associate
Boucheron - Regular
London - United Kingdom
- Full time position at the Boucheron Selfridges store and this position is identified as main admin back-up for the OBS store.
- Provide a high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and after sales service skills
- Develop product knowledge and to have an awareness of current campaigns and new product launches.
- Constantly nurturing relationships with clients to generate sales leads while building sincere and durable relationships.
- Uphold the highest store operations standards, including stock, VM and aftersales procedures
- Have extensive and relevant experience in Fine Jewellery
- Have a solid knowledge and passion for gemstones and High Jewellery
- Highly client focused and organized.
- Develop a network of loyal clients
- Support the team to maintain high standards of housekeeping and display within the store
- This role requires flexibility as it also aims to be supporting the Old Bond Street store with all aspects regarding the stock control in the event of – but not limited to - an absence of the UK stock manager from the store.
- This includes stock transfers, re-ticketing of stock, requesting stock for client presentations both from the UK stores and Paris Head office, stock deliveries, client deliveries, stock take, regular stock counts, PR consignment as well as e-com sales.
- Available to start immediately
- Well-groomed, presentation to a high standard
- Previous experience in jewellery and luxury retail boutique environment
- Please note, weekend and late shift working will be required.
- Agile and adaptable
- On the field and hands-on
- Strong methodical and team spirit approach
- Full time
- United Kingdom