Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCI Department Assistant (maternity cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment. Your main goal is to provide full assistance to the Global Visual Merchandising Director and support critical day-to-day operations, including organizing meetings and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for enhancing the Executive’s effectiveness by providing information and management support, being involved in multiple projects, and conducting other administrative duties as assigned.
- Efficiently managing the Global Visual Merchandising Director’s agenda through detailed and proactive planning of meetings, calls, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Acting as the first line of contact for the Global Visual Merchandising Director, ensuring that all queries are discreetly and professionally dealt with.
- Ensuring that the Global Visual Merchandising Director is appropriately briefed for all meetings with relevant correspondence, documents/presentations.
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Taking responsibility for confidential secretarial, administrative, and clerical duties including diary management and incoming correspondence.
- Coordinating all internal and external hospitality for international meetings.
- Organizing Business trips for the Global Visual Merchandising Director: flights, taxis, and hotel booking.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Acting as the point of contact with third-party service providers.
- Processing the Global Visual Merchandising Director's expenses and invoices.
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- Bachelor degree.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically excellent skills and proven experience in Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Strong professional discretion and ability to handle sensitive information.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to balance priorities and multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Able to maintain a sustained and efficient performance under pressure and with a heavy workload.
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Autonomous and pro-active attitude and ability to show initiative and innovative ideas.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of a third language will be considered a plus.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time