GUCCI Digital Delivery Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are looking for a motivated Digital Delivery Manager to join our growing Digital team. He/she drives and owns delivery of key digital initiatives: from inception, to development, to pilot, go-to-market and roll-out. He/she will work in close partnership with Product Management, Product designers, Product engineers, Scrum masters, internal and external key stakeholders, and vendors.
About the role:
You will be accountable for the coordination, alignment and execution of Digital initiatives for Gucci.
Who you are:
A hands on, proactive, motivational leader with the ability to bring colleagues along the journey to deliver across multiple priorities at a rapid pace with proven experience across agile ways of working.
- Ensuring delivery is transparent, predictable and sustainable whilst providing value to our customers
- Embedding and refining a clear way of working across multiple teams
- Establishing and proactively refining delivery best practices and agile ways of working
- Taking accountability for managing execution risk, ensuring risks are understood, prioritised and mitigated
- Identifying and managing dependencies across teams and disciplines and ensuring stakeholders communications
- Take a collaborative approach and foster strong working relationships across the organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills. Becomes a trusted partner for all internal and external functions: Digital, Client, Customer Services, Retail, Brand Image, Finance, Technology, Kernig Tech
- Liaises regularly with the Product Manager to ensure the delivery of Product Roadmap and OKRs are on track and to plan next evolutions accordingly
- Coordinates on daily basis with in-house technical teams, vendors, creative agencies, other departments involved in developing and launching digital product
- Experience in working in a fast paced product led tech business
- Proven experience in working and applying Agile and Lean practices and full software delivery cycle
- Experience in coaching others whilst leading teams with influence and persuasion (data informed and strategy led)
- Experience in managing business change to land new ways of working where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, although we welcome applicants from all backgrounds if can demonstrate relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, preferably knowledgeable of Italian.
- Knowledge of the fashion and retail ecosystem, experience in ecommerce environments will be considered a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in agile and creative environments
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge in Customer Research, Design Sprint, Product Management, Web and Native product development, Agile methodologies, and frameworks is a plus
- Ability to develop and grow partnerships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Curious mindset and passionate about all things digital. Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and a multicultural set-up.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time