GUCCI EMEA Inventory Efficiency Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Supply Chain your goal would be to improve inventory efficiency within the entire EMEA store network, set the ground for standardization and continuous improvement, develop and grow a team vision, driving operational excellence.
- Lead a small team of 2/3 supply chain experts to achieve KPI based inventory turnover targets;
- Reduce unhealthy inventory in the store network, coordinate external stakeholders in S&OP processes;
- Own and control the store back-of-house capacity saturation;
- Engage with WH/logistic partners to ensure proper level of service;
- Design the team workflows (processes owned, SIPOC, stakeholders, level of service and rules of engagements …);
- Devise and roll out the operating plan for the team, including KPI and reporting/control dashboards;
- Report the team results and engage with the rest of the team to align on coordinated actions.
Competencies and Skills
- Structured approach to problem solving/design thinking, data-driven decision making;
- Ownership, creativity and willingness to develop new solutions, customer centricity;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Well-organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good team working and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience minimum 4-5 in Supply Chain or similar fields;
- Focus on inventory management, healthiness of the stock and turnover;
- Familiar with large network distribution and placement algorithms/optimizations;
- proficiency with DB query and programming language is a plus (e.g., SQL, Redshift, Python, KNIME …);
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented, and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time