KERING Corporate Security Specialist
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be part of Kering Italia Security Department, cooperating with the Corporate Security Supervisor in order to assess risks and threats that could put our employees under jeopardy, inflict damage to our assets and have adverse impact on our Brand, business and reputation.
You will also play a key role in supporting your Manager and Director in case of critical events to ensure the protection of Kering Group’s employees and premises and to maintain its reputation, minimizing negative financial or legal consequences.
How you will contribute
- Identify, analyze and monitor any red flag security issues on Kering sites
- Manage access control activities
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and corporate policies are followed by security service providers
- Support in security systems maintenance
- Draft and update risk assessment documents
- Perform security audits, fill in reports/security checklists and record security incidents
- Analyze and check handover documents, reports and checklists filled in by security service providers
- Design and deliver trainings to guards and security staff
Who you are
- You have a degree or a diploma in security field
- You have former experience in corporate security activities. Knowledge of security management platforms/softwares (e.g. PSIM) and ability to perform analysis on incidents will be considered a plus
- You are highly organized and multi-tasking, able to prioritize
- You are an excellent and positive communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- You feel comfortable both working independently and as team player
- You are available to travel on a weekly/monthly basis in Italy
- You are fluent in English, French will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time