KERING EYEWEAR In Store Specialist Benelux
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Antwerp - Belgium
We are currently seeking for a Training & Visual Merchandising Specialist (In store specialist) to support the UK, Nordics & Benelux Trade Marketing Team.
She/he reports to our Marketing and Trade Marketing Manager, who’s based in our subsidiary in London.
She/he locally supports our Sales team in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
The In-Store Specialist ensures Kering Eyewear Brands presence, Image & Sell out and local execution of Trade Marketing activities and training in the assigned area in accordance with local Business and Sales organization, Maison guidelines and Go to Market strategies.
How you will contribute
- Identify and develop local Trade Marketing plans on assigned client portfolio;
- Negotiate prime spaces for assigned brand/s;
- Ensure maximum visibility in terms of permanent and seasonal activities as well as pop placement and product merchandising;
- Support the Trade Marketing team in defining pos material need, allocation, consumption
- Secure the optimal Trade Marketing in-store execution in key cities and Top Clients;
- Coordinate with agencies for window and in-store setups;
- Secure proper facings in store, space gain and ideal assortment implementation and push the cross brands presence in store;
- Execute training on assigned clients;
- Support the sales team in collection presentation to key clients in particular during buying events;
- Support marketing team in brands & products presentation to sale force during national meetings
- Support teams in organizing in-store events and sales events
- Manage sellout contests, trade incentives and consumer incentives;
- Follow-up on sellout results in assigned stores;
- Activities reports, collections feedbacks and KPIs follow up
Who you are
- University Degree or Secondary School; Visual Merchandising education will be considered a plus
- Visual merchandising competences and experience
- +2 years of Relevant industry experience (Eyewear and/or Apparel, Fashion, Luxury, Cosmetics) both Retail and Wholesales
- Fluent English, Dutch and French
- Car driving license
- Open to travel 80% Time (field-based position)
- Training Skills & Effective communication
- Ability to be flexible and work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities
- Experience in “story telling”, presenting imaginative marketing solutions to clients/peers
- Pro-activity and Target focus
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, Power Point
Area of competence
- Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Number of trainings, surveys and POS visits
- Brand performance
- Training (qualitative and quantitative)
- TM activities Execution (qualitative and quantitative)
- Customer satisfaction (internal and external customer)
- Space gain
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time