KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Operations Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Operations Manager who will report to the Head of Go-to-Market & Trade Marketing Implementation as part of our dynamic Go-to-Market team in our HQ in Padua.
Be responsible for the management of marketing activities from an operation perspective. He/she will constantly collaborate with the various operation departments and marketing teams to support the implementation of marketing campaigns. The main tasks are the planning, supplying and reallocation of Trade Marketing centralized materials. He/She will continuously collect and provide insights, while elaborating data and managing all the needed activities for the distribution of Trade Marketing Materials.
How you will contribute
- Manage POP planning and procurement process within required timelines and in collaboration with Visual Merchandising department and market Trade Marketing Managers.
- Create, manage and actively monitor a worldwide demand planning tool for POP material.
- Coordinate logistics and planning of POP material, defining calendars, volumes and distribution criteria with marketing and VM department and market channels.
- Manage inventory and global tracking of POP material.
- Define update and monitor global flow of logistics processes dedicated to POP material.
- Develop and present KPI reports related to POP material in the logistics processes under the responsibility of Trade Marketing, highlighting any unforeseen or critical situations (including potential ones).
- Inform Head of Logistics and project managers of any gaps in terms of time, cost and expected benefits.
- Analyze reports and potential solutions and optimize processes in accordance with the logistics department.
- Create daily/weekly POP material reports to monitor warehouses, assigned orders and any critical issues.
- Facilitate the circulation of effective and consistent communications to review, confirm and enable delivery and reallocation of POP material.
- Create users manual for development on POP SAP orders and warehouse management.
- Maintain POP SAP criteria, information and update requirements for POP material assignment, track developments and updates.
Who you are
- Prior experience (3/4 years) in Planning, Material Planning or Logistic Planning
- Advanced expertise in Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English, both spoken and written
- Time management, strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Curious, fast learner and committed
- Critical thinking: ability to identify issues, make recommendations for improvement, achieve consensus and support implementation
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time