KERING OPERATIONS Master Data Business Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Business Planning Director to govern all relevant master data granting for the full sustainability of E2E logistics processes, build and boost the data management culture across the whole logistic organization and elevate the level of quality of the data fastening their completeness, validity, unicity, consistency, accuracy and timeliness.
How you will contribute
- Define and guide the logistic master data management strategy and related implementation roadmap
- Lead the master data management change, clearly understand current business challenges and demonstrate leadership in bringing the best of master data management expertise and contribution
- Identify and consolidate the logistic master data map: liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clarity of business needs and how master data is consumed and utilized
- Introduce the practice of master data management: design the master data management processes, workflows for maintaining master data in day-to-day operations
- Create the master data organization and governance by overcoming functional silos and instituting transversal relationships with all the units involved in the logistic flow
- Act as a point of reference for business and Kering Technologies, to maintain master data standards, data quality principles and business rules
- Identify potential technologies/ solutions to drive forward the harmonization of the master data governance model and related continuous maintenance
Who you are
- You have a Master degree in management engineering
- You have a demonstrable experience (at least 5 years) in similar position within structured logistics/ distribution organizations
- Holistic and cross-functional oriented
- Results driven
- Problem solver
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have change management capabilities
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- You have knowledge about ERPs (SAP, Stealth) and WMS (Reflex)
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time