KERING OPERATIONS RFID Process Engineer
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be responsible for designing processes and solutions that allow products and flows traceability across WW operations, enabling an integrated visibility from production to central distribution, regional logistics and returns.
How you will contribute
- Collect business needs from internal and external customers for product/flow traceability and assess processes/systems reengineering, performance improvement opportunities and ROI
- Define impacts on IT systems and ensure clear and complete communication of requirements
- Support change management, ensure engagement of key roles, build commitment, and share projects value to reach expected goals
- Promote standardization and sharing of best practices across projects to ensure the best fit between business goals achievement and operational complexity
- Ensure coherence of RFID based initiatives within the end-to-end value chain, improving as much as possible the existing business logics, compliance set up and operational performances
- Gather regular updates on RFID or similar technologies in terms of WW regulations, technology upgrades, new solutions and providers to ensure that Group is always aligned with best-in-class standards
- Analyze and design possible evolution of existing equipment and processes to improve efficiency and efficacy both for projects customers and logistics operations
- Promote initiatives that aims to expand the application field of RFID technology within WW Integrate logistics, setting it as standard for selected operations
- Define, review, and analyze on regular basis status of WW RFID initiatives (KPIs)
- Root cause analysis on gaps between target and actual performances Vs Budget or Forecast, and identify corrective actions, define mitigation and recovery plan
- Gather regular updates at WW level on traceability running processes in terms of efficacy, performances and costs: formalize and maintain synthetic reporting for clients and top management
Who you are
- You are graduated in Mechanical or Management Engineering, educational experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Transportation as a plus
- A professional with experience in process analysis, project management and reengineering in Logistics or Supply Chain within a global consultancy or a multinational company, in Fashion and Luxury industry strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word), SAP and BI Tools
- Expert on RFID technology, proven by projects implementations where change management covered hardware, software, operations, and business processes
- Cooperative, team worker with a positive attitude and excellent communication capabilities
- Curious, result oriented, analytical, flexible, and self-motivated
- Able to tackle and solve problems quickly and proactively
- Fluent in Italian and English, French as a plus
- Available to travel (about 10%)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time