KERING OPERATIONS Supply Chain Intelligence Analytics Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will have the great opportunity to join the Supply Chain Methods and Innovation department, a strategic function in Kering Supply Chain and Logistics that aims at expanding its organization by incorporating a new resource that shall provide support and structured methodology in the management on transformation and innovation projects, exploiting systems and operations best-in-class practices to control and maximize performances of logistics operations for Kering Group.
As part of the team, you will support the Supply Chain Intelligence Manager in designing and coordinating specific business intelligence initiatives and project activities.
How you will contribute
As responsible for data reliability and integrity, you will:
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to validate consistency of information from all sources
- Identify and report any misalignment on Kering Supply Chain Intelligence tool to ensure prompt resolution, collaborate with IT to check data availability, mitigate risks and solve issues
- Engage all stakeholders through dedicated meetings for reports evolution, follow up to improve user experience and develop ad hoc analysis
- Collect business needs for processes/systems re-engineering or performance improvement from internal business functions and external partners
- Monitor performance and data reliability along the Supply Chain and Logistics transformation roadmap, track dependencies with other projects and streams and provide constant visibility of initiatives results and benefits
- Support Kering Supply Chain & Logistics transformation program - which aims to reduce lead time, cost per piece and environmental impact, adequately size storage capacity and enable omnichannel strategy -, safeguarding a smooth transition for each Brand with proper hyper care
- Ensure constant alignment and effective flow of information between business and technology departments on projects and priorities
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Intelligence team to work in close partnership with operational business functions, analyse processes and flows to seek for opportunities, foster innovation and enable continuous improvement implementation to reach state of the art solution and performances
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering, Economic or related studies
- Experienced in a similar field (at least 7 years), ideally in the fashion industry or in complex supply chains and operations departments
- You have good understanding of fundamentals of supply chain and logistics processes and operations, knowledge of supporting IT systems as a plus
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications and PowerBI (or similar BI tools)
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
- Reliable, resilient, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Able to set priorities, work independently and effectively manage own time
- Proactive, problem-solver, with analytical mindset
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); Italian and French knowledge as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time