Kering Property Manager Italy
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will join the Integration & Coordination management team in this new position, supporting the Portfolio Director based in France and structuring the Property Management in Italy.
In your main activity you will be handling and coordinating property subjects for the Italian Kering Corporate portfolio. You will be, also involved in ongoing Construction and Real Estate projects. The job request to liaise between Landlords and internal departments as Construction, General Service Department, Real Estate, Finance, Legal, Insurance involved in Italian projects. Your responsibility will include the operation of our sites in Italy and for any new projects handling from the handover to the termination of the lease contract.
How you will contribute?
- Responsible for setting up and updating a tenancy schedule with highlights of the lease specifications.
- Responsible of contractual and litigation files, following up insurance claims and representing KERING in expert meetings.
- Responsible for the legal follow up of real estates in Italy, contributing to the analysis and draft of commercial leases, amendments, and related agreements.
- Interact with brokers, insurers, experts, lawyers, and our operational staff, leading the defensive strategy of files.
- Submit requests for rental works authorizations and monitor them.
- Ensure the company’s real estate assets are compliant with local regulations.
- Report your activity, inform, and update the various monitoring tools used by the Group.
- Ensure budget follow up OPEX and CAPEX relating to the property
Who you are?
- You have a Bachelor or master’s education level and at least 5 years of experience in legal / real estate / facility department
- You have accounting and legal knowledges
- You are able to deal with technical subjects
- You like to work in liaison with operational managers of construction/operating sites and manage projects.
- You are able to analyse and summarize situations, anticipate events, identify risks and deal successfully with stressful situations.
- You are an organized, pro-active, practical mindset and dynamic team player, with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You have high skill set in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Power BI will be a plus
- You are fluent in English and Italian. French is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Integration & Coordination team based in Italy and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time