KERING TECHNOLOGIES SAP Centre of Expertise Supply Chain management Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
At Kering, the SAP Supply Chain solution covers the logistics operations in order to run our warehouses from the reception of the goods, until their arrival at the destination, whether in store, in other warehouse, or to the final customer, passing through allocation process as well. Our Supply Chain solution also covers the reverse flows to assure full customer satisfaction.
This global solution is currently being deployed in all the regions Kering is operating, in Americas, in Asia and in Europe, and contributes to the excellence of the Group Operations.
In this position you will assist the SAP Supply Chain team in delivering solutions during rollouts and provide solution maintenance during hypercare phase for various Kering entities.
You will have the opportunity to develop skills on SAP solution and on various collaborative tools (JIRA, Confluence, Teams, Sharepoint, Service Now …).
This is a fantastic chance to grow up as well as a challenging position in a stimulating environment.
How you will contribute
- Depending on required rollout project activities, participate and support as rollout project team member focusing on Core Model deployment
- Contribute to the Core documentation alignment
- Collaborate with Global testing team for ‘non-regression’ tests plan and scope definition
- Perform ‘non-regression tests’ anytime the Core Template already deployed in some brands/countries, requires some enrichment and/or adjustments)
- Support Data Migration activities (checks on extracted data and conversion rules, support key users on data validation)
- Assist and support team on other recurrent activities (e.g.: maintenance support and incident monitoring, change requests process management, training preparation for end users, coordination with test factory, adoption of PMO guidelines and instructions, etc…)
Who you are
We are looking for a highly motivated and smart Intern who will be part of our SAP Supply Chain Management team and will work in a modern and international context to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects.
- Graduate in an Engineer (Management or Industrial or IT) or Economics school
- You have goods skills in data structuring and analysis
- Curious and passionate for IT & Supply Chain Management
- Expert in MS Office Application (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good listener, with a critical thinking and teamwork attitude
- Problem solver
- Focused on results
- A cooperative individual, rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed and transparent
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Available to travel in Europe, if needed
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); good Italian as a big plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time