Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966.
Born in Vicenza the House is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook.
An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
- Supports the SM in finding effective solutions to maximize
- Inspires trust by displaying honesty and contributes to creating and maintaining a positive environment, especially in critical situations.
- Collaborates with the SM to build cohesive diverse teams, is considered a point of reference for the store staff, shares experiences and information, listens to people, adapts to different and multicultural personalities, seeks for
collaboration, provides support to colleagues and works with everyone to get things done.
- Knows how to handle complaints and conflicts with diplomacy
and constructive approach.
- Provides constructive feedback.
- Guarantees that all the policies and procedures are properly followed when SM or ASM are not in store
- Pays attention to details and strives to meet quality luxury standards. Observes all activities with critical eyes and supports the Store Manager in continuously seeking ways of improvement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Solution orientated
WHY WORK WITH US?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom