SAINT LAURENT WW People Experience Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
Responsible for driving a highly engaging Saint Laurent employee experience, ensuring that our processes and employee journey is one that is aligned with our people strategy, enabling teams to achieve business results through passion for excellence.
- Responsible for improving, designing, rolling out and implementing the Saint Laurent employee experience framework
- Partner with HR community at global and regional levels to understand the employee lifecycle, and create an employee experience framework, which addresses different touchpoints, activations, and best practices to deliver an aligned employee journey which reinforces Saint Laurent culture and values
- Leveraging business insights and strong stakeholder relationship to make ongoing recommendations so as to enhance the overall employee experience, especially in moments that matter
- Responsible for ensuring that I&D is a part of our employee culture in Saint Laurent, and lead all relevant initiatives globally
- Support and execute on regular people engagement surveys, ensuring that root cause analyses are performed with corresponding action plans, that are followed through in corporate, and support regional and industrial teams on such.
- Support our talent acquisition partners to build a robust and clear employer branding plan for Saint Laurent, via our career sites, social media platforms, and other internal acquisition processes
- Responsible for Onboarding and Offboarding processes and ensure globally these processes are reflective Saint Laurent way of work and culture
- Responsible for leading employee wellbeing initiatives across in ensuring that this remains a focus to our way of work, whereby we balance business results with employee sense of wellbeing
- Support overall roll out of culture project and ongoing elevation plans
- Previous experience building and executing HR strategies relating to engagement and employee satisfaction preferred. Experience in designing and implementing employee experience drivers and methodologies, with proven success in improving employee retention.
- Previous industry experience in customer service, relationship management preferred
- Strong system, reporting and analytical experience.
- Project management experience - from start to finish.
- Proven generalist HR experience in a fast moving and agile environment.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to deadlines.
- Resilient and comfortable taking ownership.
- Experience of facilitating and influencing decision making.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build valuable stakeholder relationships.
- Commercially savvy and able to demonstrate same in day to day activities.
- Fluent and advanced level of English a must, other languages also highly preferred
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time