RICHARD GINORI Information Technology Manager
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
You will have direct responsibility for the initiatives and activities (projects, support, maintenance and development) related to the hardware, software, technological and IT aspects of the Brands. You will be responsible for the technological development activities/application of the company with the aim of increasing productivity and efficiency in line with the strategic objectives.
How you will contribute
- Develop, maintain and support the IT systems of Richard Ginori - manufacture and stores - of subsidiaries in accordance with the strategy outlined by Brand’s Top Management and the Group’s directives and policies
- Manage the adjustment of IT systems to business needs, within the framework of Brand’s policies, ensuring optimal efficiency
- Ensure the optimization of IT processes and procedures, maintaining the security criteria established by the Group’s
- Continuously monitor the level of service provided by the IT function with a view to continuous improvement
- Support the different business functions in their development plans, consistent with specific responsibilities and areas of action
- Ensure internal transfers of know-how on business applications
- Detect the competence of users, defining training plans, in line with HR training plans
- Ensure that the working tools available to users are in line with the Group’s policies and guarantee their correct use
- Develop the budget of function and verify, in collaboration with the Purchases Team, the trend of expenditure related to all the services (hardware, software, mobile, etc.)
Who you are
- A graduate in Informatics or Computer Engineering with at least 7 years in the role
- Expert in management and organizational roles preferably of manufacturing companies
- Skilled with the architecture, administration and management of computer networks
- Able to relate to the business and correctly transpose the requirements and translate them clearly and precisely to the development area
- Capable to manage B2B and B2C projects
- Understanding the technological and business context
- Highly proactive, problem solver, flexible, able to prioritize workload, pay close attention to details and thrive under pressure
- A collaborative individual able to build solid relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- A great team player, able to engage with teams and colleagues from different functions and levels of the company
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time