BALENCIAGA Communication Manager, China (Communication)
Balenciaga - Regular
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Develop China communication strategy, identifying communication challenges and opportunities to formulate action plans in close partnership with brand HQ and APAC regional leaders within global guidelines.
- Strengthen good relationship with important media/digital media to maximize brand exposure, deepen campaign story-telling, and enhance press value in higher standards.
- Oversee celebrity and KOL relations management. Identify suitable celebrities and KOLs for each campaign to meet brand objectives and business goals.
- Initiate and implement press events to support main collections and capsule collections launch.
- Support retail activation events including new store opening, in-store activities, pop-up events from communication level to meet both branding and business needs.
- Oversee advertorial planning and editorial pitching.
- Supervise PR sample ordering and daily shooting requests.
- Plan and monitor communication budget for China.
Who you are
- Prior experience in a multinational professional environment and have solid management experience in brand communication.
- Strong network and understanding of celebrities and KOLs in China.
- Extensive knowledge of different types of media with solid contacts of fashion titles in China.
- Work independently and proactively in reaching the goals.
- Attention to details and set high standards and clear KPIs.
- Hands on experience, able to connect & interact with various agencies & partners.
- Able to meet deadline and work under pressure.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China