BALENCIAGA Project Manager, Asia Pacific
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
You will be responsible for effective planning, execution and construction of luxury stores from inception to completion, while ensuring consistency with overall image and standards of the Balenciaga brand in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
How you will contribute
- Mainly plan and supervise on maintenance work for all SEAO stores
- Managing pop-up/pop-in and store project independently and working closely with APAC and HQ from design until project completion
- Supervise site construction and factory production
- Work and communicate with cross functional teams in SEAO on project schedule and requirements
- Liaising and collaborating with government authorities, landlords, consultants, contractors as well as internal departments to ensure smooth project completion and in accordance with the corporate store layout design standard
- Maintaining accurate progress, quality and budgetary control of project
- Planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive store development
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior design, Civil/Engineering, Construction management
- Minimum 10 years experience in retail fitting out project management or construction
- Strong knowledge in Auto CAD, Photoshop, MS office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skill; excellent in time management
- Effective communication skills; good command of both English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR