KERING Business Analyst
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- The role is required to have a knack for analyzing IT business processes. You will be able to conclude abstract business needs into visualization, a structured form.
- Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
- Ability of quick learning of new products and be able to 'think outside of the box and recommend solutions.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
Who you are
- 5-8 years of experience managing a digital product in an agile environment, a proven history of product management accomplishments and initiatives. Sales and marketing system relevant background is preferred.
- 3+ years’ Experience on China MarTech platforms (Consumer Data Platform / Marketing Automation ), WeChat eco-systems, E-commerce platforms (TMALL, JD...) and owned official sites.
- Experience on working with Personalization, CRM, loyalty program and technical flow.
- Experience working in large multi-national companies with multiple functional team teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of IT project management, and especially the agile software development processes
- Support for project execution and management (project management as PMO on the head office site, in collaboration with stakeholders.)
- Working proficiency in English
- Experience in Data and Analytics domain is a big plus.
- Past working experience in Retail or luxury apparel is a plus.
- Full time
- Mainland China