KERING Regional Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the incumbent responsible for talent acquisition and talent management at the regional level to support the brands and local market to implement global corporate strategies.
How you will contribute
- Support ongoing talent sourcing, talent mapping to build a relationship with key talent in the market to build an external talent pipeline. As a talent advisor to provide market insight, market intelligence to hiring managers.
- Support senior leadership recruitment to assess the candidate leadership competencies, cultural fit, potential and provide search reports, interview evaluation, interview feedback to hiring managers to support them in making a hiring decision. Review the candidates’ personality assessment report and interpret the result to hiring managers.
- Manage the candidates’ relationship through the recruitment process from attraction, evaluation and to keep them motivated during the process.
- Diversify the sourcing channels to promote direct sourcing and internal mobility and employee referral. Continue to support the local market in diversifying recruitment channels to support them on social media recruitment. Monitor the recruitment saving through direct searches.
- Maintain the relationship search firms to review the group preferred supplier list with brands and indirect procurement. Support in negotiating a group contract for a better service fee.
- Keep abreast of recruitment innovation and best practice. Manage the relationship with LinkedIn and network with the talent acquisition specialist across the market to benchmark the best practice.
- Drive the innovative recruitment practice, for example, WeChat job board, Workday ATS, influence the brands HR to onboard with new strategies and changes.
- Work closely with the global domain owner for Talent Acquisition to implement global projects across the brand’s in the APAC region. As the ambassador and change agent for new initiatives, provide the global overview to the region/local markets and regional perspective to the global team during the design phase of the new initiatives.
- Promote employer brand through social media, e.g. LinkedIn and WeChat and HR awards to position Kering as a preferred employer in the luxury market.
- Coordinate performance management. Prepare and provide annual talent review and talent profile consolidation for Kering corporate employees in APAC.
- Work closely with the global domain owner for Talent Management to implement global projects across the brands in the APAC region. As the ambassador and change agent for corporate initiatives. Drive corporate strategies, and explain to brands HR in the region/local market the critical impact of the new processes or any upcoming changes.
- Collect local feedback or concern. Highlight to global domain owner the local needs and manage the communication within the region across the brands.
- Work closely with brands HR, to support Kering country HR to lead the campus recruitment, campus talk and company visit from international business school. Identify and map the institute/universities that relevant to luxury or retail, establish the relationship with the schools and explore potential collaboration for an internship program. Drive and coordinate campus activities as a group across the brands in different markets.
- Promote internal mobility, encourage the culture of Kering talent and assist internal candidates to explore opportunities across the group through a monthly meeting across the brand’s HR.
- Continue to promote Refer A Friend program within the region to Kering and brands HR. Review the guideline and ensure the referral incentive is aligned with the market benchmark
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 10-year’s experience with both executive search firm and in house talent acquisition experience within a fast paced, matrix managed MNC, prior experience in retail is preferred
- Experience with a variety of proactive sourcing techniques and channels
- Proven track record in the design, development and implementation of recruitment and talent management strategies with sound project management skill
- Articulated and effective communicator with excellent presentation and analytical skills
- High proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Required to travel regionally if and when necessary
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business bybecoming part of a thriving Atelierin a global Luxury Groupthat offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong