KERING Warehouse Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager who will report to the Senior Warehouse Manager as part of our dynamic team in Korea.
The Warehouse Manager manages warehouse and transportation operations (B2B/B2C) in the geography of competence. Full understanding of warehouse & transportation flows, Warehouse Manager will represent the point of contact between internal stakeholders (i.e., brands) and operations (3PLs and delivery partners) to translate business requirements into process improvements and implementations effectively.
Warehouse Manager will ensure the daily monitoring of both warehousing and transportation operations/deliveries, also through the refinement and development of KPI and SLA, with the ultimate target of achieving the agreed lead times, costs and service quality levels. She/He will challenge 3PLs and delivery partners to achieve efficiency and continuous improvement of processes also support the identification of improvement opportunities and lead their implementation, both in terms of specific or HQ-driven global projects.
Warehouse Manager will be driven by a strong understanding of local logistics specificities to support the highest achievements of omnichannel integration between B2C and B2B processes.
How you will contribute
- Deal on a daily basis with operational exceptions, local specificities and ad-hoc processes/initiatives
- Manage the full implementation of B2B/B2C services in line with brands business targets
- Coordinate the operations of the 3PL and Delivery Partners in terms of the definition of targets, priorities and requirements
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA necessary to ensure full control over B2B/B2C operations
- Monitor the 3PL performance indicators and drive their achievement to meet business targets
- Monitor the performance of express couriers and share necessary operational requirements
- Support the definition and implementation of projects and initiatives driven both by the HQ and the Region to ensure the constant alignment of the B2B/B2C flows with business needs
- Collect operational requirements and share them with IT to support the identification and implementation of IT tools and systems
- Coordinate communication and actions with 3PL, delivery partners or IT to ensure respect for project milestones
- STAKEHOLDERS - Organize regular alignment meetings with internal stakeholders to share performance achievements and identify business priorities and requirements to implement
Who you are
- A minimum of 6 years experience in warehouse management in the retail fashion or luxury industry (preferable)
- Strong communication skills in written & verbal English
- Knowledge of B2B/B2C logistics best practice & market trends
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks and inputs from stakeholders
- Computer literacy (MS Office) with analytical skills and presentation skills
- Pro-active approach to finding out innovative solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Background in operations and transportation would represent a significant plus
- Ability to drive & frequently travel to the local warehouse (remote area – Icheon)
- Sense of humor and willingness to have fun while at work
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of