KERING Warehouse Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Quarterly evaluation on warehouse operation capacity/capability according to handling volume pattern & forecast, ensure 3PL partner prepare right manpower to fulfill Kering logistics request.
- Monthly review warehouse placement strategy to ensure the efficiency of warehouse operation and optimize space utilization.
- Work with 3PL partner for yearly planning of Cycle count, and monitor regular cycle counting and physical counting to make sure inventory accuracy and fulfill company’s KPI target.
- Assis line manager to prepare yearly budget and verify any additional costs to ensure the best costs efficiency.
Warehouse Daily Operation (Merchandise & Non-Merchandise)
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Kering Warehouse. Identify and define the critical capabilities/capacities needed to support Kering China business strategies. Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and design process.
- To re-design or enhance daily operation report, upon strong analytical capability to monitor 3PL’s performance. Ensure 3PL operation are up-to date, controlled, revised according to business needs and benchmark of Kering China, and apply market best practices.
- Ensure a satisfied customer experience with all warehousing touch point, lead business engagement council to collect business requirement and provide proactive operation feedback. ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
- Manage 3PL with 5S to define all function areas, to ensure inventory are always well organized with clean & correct storage condition.
- Detailed verifying 3PL billing to ensure accuracy. Develop process improvements to mitigate charge backs related to consumables.
- Always keep environmental sustainability in mind and work with teams and 3PL to go green in terms of operation & consumable materials.
- Set up challenging but reachable targets to team members, training and coaching subordinates to improve staff skills, continued construction team ability and meet operational needs.
- Lead time is always the Key for Kering Logistics, this position is responsible to lead and motivate team members to continually optimize existing process for reducing idle time and increase the efficiency.
Who you are
- Hold Bachelor degree or above with supply chain/logistics, or relevant major. More than 7 years’ experience of warehouse operation on luxury or Fashion Retailing industry, preferably in a high-volume environment for international fashion companies.
- With 3 years team management experience; Strong leadership skills in driving team (3-5 persons) performance.
- Expertise in Warehouse tendering, Warehouse Migration Planning & Implementation.
- Excellent analytical capability
- Full experience and knowledge of Environmental Sustainability Solutions.
- Full Experience with Warehousing BCP & ISO 28000.
- Strong communication capabilities, with both Chinese and English.
- Proficiency in SAP systems, good Microsoft OS skills and knowledge
- Self-starter with good initiative able to handle multiple tasks. Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility;
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Mainland China