SAINT LAURENT Assistant Client Engagement Manager, Asia Pacific
Saint Laurent - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Client Engagement Director. This role will work in close cooperation and partnership between HQs and local business partners, ensuring the timely execution of initiatives and reports.
- Support the APAC Client Engagement Director in analyzing customer behavior and market dynamics, translating the findings into actionable recommendation, and identify opportunities to optimize business performance and customers retention and recruitment across the Asia Pacific region
- Initiate and execute CRM strategies including the development of specific action plans for different client segments
- Drive the implementation and execution of corporate clienteling programs (gifting, events, clients’ experience) and practices across the region, to recruit new customers and increase loyalty among existing ones
- Collaborate with different internal and external business partners in planning and organizing client events
- Provide support and guidance to the local Clienteling teams in China and Southeast Asia (Singapore) in all clienteling activities
- Liaise closely with Retail teams of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan for the strategy and implementation of clienteling activities and monitor
- Working closely with Retail and Training team to roll out workshop and training sessions for store team on clienteling tools, habits, etc.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business or related discipline preferable
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Client Relationship Management, preferably from luxury fashion, cosmetics or hospitality industry
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Extremely articulate and precise in communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient Excel skills. Prior experience in CRM system and statistic tools will be a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Client Engagement Executive
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR