SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Pavilion store.
To contribute actively to the store sales by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the store, including sales, after-sales service, inventory movements and in-store visual merchandising
- Providing exemplary customer service, ensuring high standards of service excellence
- Actively developing new clients and consistently strengthening existing client relationships
- Minimum SPM certification with 2-4 years relevant sales experience preferably within the fashion & accessories industry
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Experience in customer service / hotel industry with high potential will also be considered
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time