BALENCIAGA Inventory Planning & Allocation Specialist
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for allocating and replenishing merchandise from regional warehouse to stores based on the principles of ensuring right products with right quantities to the right place at the right timing. This is an important role for translation of topline into assortment plans, informing and driving appropriate inventory level and strategic in-season management to maximize sales.
How you will contribute
- Allocate and replenish stock from regional warehouse to stores according to the target parameter in accordance with HQ planner to maximize sales and stabilized stock level
- Ensure the ideal balance of inventory depending on each store’s sales and stock capacities
- Evaluate stock allocation and distribution on the base of sales, distribution plan in order to maximize sales objectives; Evaluate stock level for each item with visibility and relevant key data and analysis
- Monitor and control stock level in both store and the regional level and execute daily allocations
- Review and analyze to propose adjustments on allocation plans, based on the current trend, store performance, and feedbacks from both retail and merchandising teams
- Ensure cohesive flow of stock in both COSV and seasonal items
- Partner with HQ inventory planning to secure adequate stock level in accordance with sales trend and forecast
- Work closely with local logistics & inventory teams to minimize the lead time for deliveries
Who you are
- Relevant experience in retail industry is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and retail systems (JDA, RDM, SCDM) is a plus
- Good communicator & coach; ability to manage relationships at different levels
- Strong time management skills and flexibility
- High level of Korean and English skills in both writing and speaking
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of