KERING HR Executive
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Work closely with Brand HR team to understand business processes and requirements.
- In charge of TA management incl. Attendance report (Store Attendance report / Store SiC report / Office attendance report)
- In charge of payroll collection and reconciliation for Store allowance (meal allowance / shift allowance / caring allowance, etc.)
- In charge of Payroll operation for GUCCI Third party employees
- Other payroll & TA related Report(Payroll payment &Payroll report)
Who you are
- More than 3 years’ experience including 2-3 years in retail industry
- Hands-on experience in C&B operations, i.e. personnel data management, payroll etc.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and with good initiative
- Knowledge of PRC Labour Law and retail industry
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written in English Proven Training Experience
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China