KERING HR Executive
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
The main role of this position will be a partner to serve Kering Corporate, to provide dynamic and professional HR initiatives implementation services. This role will work closely with L&D APAC team and respond in a high-quality training and activities to all Kering Brands. In addition, this role is also in a direct support for Workday Analysts. Therefore, a creative thinking and detail focused character is required.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with L&D APAC team to implement high-quality local training sessions base on local training schedule.
- Work with training vendors/trainers to complete all the related process from signing contract signing to going payment.
- Arrange all logistics including F&B reservation, training venue set up, training material during the implementation.
- Ensure all related practices, records and etc. are in full compliance with requirements.
- Support to drive HR engagement initiatives such as group activities, annual party, teambuilding, happy hour, festival celebration and etc.
- Assist to be a partner role to Kering office employees
- Other ad hoc projects and works assigned by line manager.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in HR admin and operation field.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills
- Organized and structured
- A passionate and helpful team player, who can deliver high quality service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellence in both oral and written English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China