BOTTEGA VENETA Facility & Hospitality Manager - Milano
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Facility & Hospitality Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Manage and coordinate the Facility & Hospitality team in Milan HQ
- Planning, organizing, and managing the daily operations of the hospitality staff to ensure efficiency in according with HR Department.
- Supervising staff members and communicating the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Checking the quantity and quality of supplies and equipment on a daily basis.
- Manage the soft services team: reception, cleaning, company canteen, internal events, fleet car.
- Responsible for technical services, building maintenance repairs and services, ordinary and extraordinary.
- Be proactive in implementing new services according to company needs maintaining a high standard of services provided and services communicated.
- Evaluate services suppliers’ proposals from economically and technically point of view through tenders and comparisons as stated by the corporate purchasing policy.
- Guarantee regular contracting of procurements and manage relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare and manage Budget and related OPEX & CAPEX forecast with the controlling department, as well as reports and costs control.
- Support general services activities (catering, cleaning, reception, mobility) and technical services also during events that take place in Milan (open day, visits, conferences, shooting, fitting, etc.) are treated with particular attention.
- Take part to in audits and procedures in coordination with other functions.
- Guarantee procurements activities for services and company facilities goods in Milan, according to corporate policies, legislation, economic objectives / budget and at high qualitative level, as well as the correct contractualization and subsequent check of resulting services.
- Energy management for Milan buildings, in coordination with the Sustainability Dept. and HSE Team.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legal, health and safety regulations and guideline
- Ensure that all suppliers’ activities are carried out respecting costs, timing, desired quality level as well as the requirements of legislation and company’s owned certifications.
Who you are?
- Previous working experience as hospitality & facility manager for 5/7 years.
- Degree or studies in Hospitality or equivalent.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Previous experience in managing people.
- Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for facility management customer service, hospitality management.
- Excellent communication, confidentiality, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving, team playing and relationship building aptitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint mandatory).
- Knowledge of Facility tools will be considered a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time