BOTTEGA VENETA Global CRM Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global CRM Specialist as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Support the CRM and Marketing team with the analysis of the customer database, identifying key insights and transforming data into actionable strategies for the business
- Monitor KPI around customer segmentation, lifetime value, lifecycle campaign management and proactively suggest actions to improve performance
- Work closely with the regional CRM teams to support requests related to analytics and act as a consultant with regards to approach to analysis
- Liaise with Kering and the local teams to ensure data quality, auditing for accuracy
- Run ad-hoc analysis on customer behavior and trends
- Support Digital Media team leveraging on 1st party data and customer segmentation for retargeting and lookalike campaigns
Who you are
- University Degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience
- Direct experience of 2-3 years in a similar role, preferably in a Luxury Company but not mandatory
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Extensive knowledge and experience with reporting tools (Microstrategy, Business Objects, Tableau…) and analytics
- Customer driven orientation
- Good at working with cross-functional teams including MIS, Retail, Ecommerce and multiple Regions
- Good project management skills including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization
- Strong interpersonal, team-player and communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time