BOTTEGA VENETA WW Junior Retail Controller
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Junior Retail Controller as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Preparing periodical management reporting
- Preparing periodical Kering reporting
- Supporting the Regional and Corporate finance team in the preparation of sales planning scenarios
- Timely and accurate financial closure process
- Maintaining an adequate system of business intelligence
- Dealing with Regional finance team and with other corporate offices for the collection of comments and supporting documentation
- Supporting in the definition of the accounting rules/procedures to be adopted by Bottega Veneta Group
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience in controlling team or audit firm
- Graduated in Business Administration, Management or similar
- Naturally accurate and deadline-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Advanced user of MS Office pack, especially MS Excel
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time