GUCCI Assistant Controller Worldwide
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cortaillod - Switzerland
The opportunity is within the Controlling Department, under the supervision of the WW Controller. This role ensures excellence in taking under control the financials in the monthly closings and the budget process, verifies the correctness of the data loaded in the system and assists in the preparation of analysis to explain the variances between scenarios.
Monthly Closing Reporting & Budget Process
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly financial closings interacting with local controllers and Gucci consolidation department.
- Consolidate the Group Sales and validate the figures in the reporting tool.
- Perform the intercompany reconciliation.
- Ensure the consistency of the data reported in the different consolidation tools.
- Collect and consolidate the data received from the subsidiaries with the purpose to prepare additional disclosures for the Management and Gucci Division.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly analysis to explain the variances between Actual and Budget.
- Support the preparation of ad-hoc analysis for the Management on different topics (e.g. communication spending, investments, business update, etc.).
- Keep everything in the flow by assisting in implementing and optimizing processes with a strong focus on automation.
- Master degree in Economics.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in an accounting/finance role.
- Excellent English communication skills (additional languages will be a plus).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Logical approach.
- Effectiveness and ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Full time