GUCCI Event Coordinator
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Cortaillod - Switzerland
- Support the organization of Gucci Watches & Jewelry events in collaboration with local teams and corporate offices to ensure that brand image and event guidelines are respected.
- Update and coordinate the event calendar.
- Coordinate production of printed/digital tools & gifts related to events.
- Support the development and implementation of retail concepts in line with the global marcomm strategy.
- Actively participate in operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently.
- Consolidate worldwide orders and shipments.
- Coordinate hospitality for dedicated events/projects.
- Track event budgets and manage re-invoicing.
- University degree (Master level) or equivalent in Marketing or Communication.
- First significant experience in event coordination within the luxury industry or agency.
- Perfectly fluent in English. French and Italian are a plus.
- Mastering the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Great inter-personal skills with a proactive attitude, stress-resilient and able to work in team in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Full time