GUCCI Stock Keeper
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Venezia - Italy
- Follow Gucci policies and procedures.
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, store management, & consumers.
- Create a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
- Position yourself as the store reference in terms of stock techniques and procedures.
- Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, and deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner.
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team.
- Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately.
- Manage transfers and all other operations in a timely manner.
- Monitor the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles.
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with product available in stock (style, size, and color).
- Undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Stock Coordinator and/or Store Management to inform on product rotation and propose remedial measures where necessary.
- Brand Ambassador
- Passionate about product and fashion, curious
- Act according to the Brand values
- Engaging with Customers
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Full time