KERING EYEWEAR Communication Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Communication Specialist who will report to the Senior Communication Manager as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Independently co-ordinate the development, execution and follow-up of media plans by:
- Gathering input from the markets
- Collaborating in the preparation of media briefs
- Collaborating in the day-to-day management of relationships with brands, media agency, creative agency and markets
- Preparing assets for the campaign
- Controlling the online/on-air/print release
- Controlling justifications
- Analysing the results of the post-campaign media plans, preparing accurate reports to be shared with your manager and the Brands.
- Being a point of reference for the markets for the validation of COOP initiatives.
- Proactively support your manager in the development of seasonal assets:
- Supporting the creation of the brief
- Coordination of teams in the creation and delivery of assets
- Creation of Communication Guidelines
- Effectively support the PR team and your manager in 360° communication projects
- Providing guidelines at brand events in the wholesale channel, ensuring that the equity of each brand is maintained
- Monitor ATL budgets of relevant brands and undertake activities such as PR input, invoice control, monthly expense tracking.
Who you are
- A university graduate in Marketing or Communication with 2-3 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience within Luxury, Fashion or Accessories Industry, or in a media agency
- Digital native with strong expertise in digital communication
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and Budget Management skills
- With expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English speaker. Additional languages are a plus
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.